Lourdes • Fatima • & more...
7 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2018 - $3,000.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included. If your city has a direct flight to your destination, we will guarantee a direct flight as long as it is available.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $1,500 ($500 deposit plus $1,000 airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,000, when you sign up and you pay the $1,500 deposit, your balance would be $1,500 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or a the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Saturday: You will depart from your hometown airport in the United States.
Sunday: Upon arrival, our local tour guide will meet us at the airport and we will take a luxury motor coach to the hotel. After checking in, we will enjoy dinner at the hotel and may have the opportunity to participate in the Rosary Candlelight Procession at the Shrine. The procession is a seasonal event and may not take place during some tours. After the procession, or dinner if there is no procession, we will retire for the night.
Monday: This morning, after breakfast at the hotel, we will start the day by celebrating Mass at the Grotto of Apparitions. This will be followed by a guided walking tour of Lourdes visiting places associated with St. Bernadette's life. This tour is helpful in understanding the 1858 Apparition. Lunch will be on your own at one of the many cafes in the village or area of the hotel. In the afternoon you are free to visit the Grotto, the underground Basilica, the high or low Stations of the Cross, or the Miraculous Baths. We will gather for our evening dinner that includes red and white wine, then have the opportunity to attend the evening Candlelight Rosary Procession, if available. This will be our final night in Lourdes.
Tuesday: Today will be another travel day as we fly from Lourdes to Lisbon. Upon arrival in Lisbon, our local tour guide will meet us at the airport. If our flight arrives early enough, we will take a bus tour of Lisbon on our private tour bus, before traveling to Fatima. We will get checked into the hotel and settled then have our first Portuguese dinner, including red and white wine, then retire for the evening.
Wednesday: The morning is yours to enjoy the peace and serenity of the shrine with time for personal devotion in Fatima. In the afternoon our tour guide will take us to Santarem, one of the oldest cities in the world. Our tour will include a walk through the narrow streets and a visit to the Church of St. Stephen, which contains the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on display since 1247 AD. We will then enjoy another delicious dinner complete with red and white wine and spend the night in Fatima.
Thursday: Today will be a full day in Fatima. After breakfast, we will start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. The day will include plenty of time for private devotions before our farewell dinner with red and white wine and our last night in Fatima.
Friday: Today we will return home to the United States. We will need to get an early start so our private bus can take us to the airport in Lisbon in time for our departing flight.