Galway • Our Lady of Knock • Cliffs of Moher • Killarney • Dublin • Edinburgh
13 Days – Our Cost includes airfare from your home town and 4-5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2022 - $4,999.00
Trips in 2023 - $5,199.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip..
- NOTE: If you wish to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith as a preparation for this pilgrimage, we recommend the following book as it is faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church (Imprimatur by ARCHBISHOP FELIPE AGUIRRE FRANCO): The Catholic Faith in Easy Terms. Introduction, Nihil Obstat, and Imprimatur by Archbishop Felipe Aguirre Franco.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: You will depart from your hometown airport in the United States.
Day 2: Upon arrival to Shannon, you will be met at the airport by one of our local tour guides. We will visit the shrine of Our Lady of Knock where we can appreciate the role of the Blessed Mother in the history of salvation. We will have dinner at a local restaurant and check into our hotel for overnight in Galway.
Day 3: After a leisurely breakfast, we depart for a tour of the region with stops at the Village of Cong, the abbeys in Cong and Headford, and take in the scenery as we drive along the shore of Lough, Corrib, Maumtaurk, the 12 Bens Mountain Range, and the peat bogs. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant before we return to our hotel for the night in Galway.
Day 4: Today will be a travel day, so after breakfast, we will board the bus for a long ride to Killarney. There will be plenty of breathtaking scenery and a stop in the beautiful heritage village of Adare. While we are here you will enjoy the spectacle of the thatched roof cottages or the Village’s main street. You will also have time to grab a cup of coffee and perhaps do a little shopping. Our next stop will be the Cliffs of Moher. They rise vertically to a height of 650 feet over the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean: a breathtaking sight. Upon our arrival in Killarney, we will have dinner at a local restaurant, and spend the night in the hotel in Killarney.
Day 5: This morning you can have a leisurely start to the day and enjoy the sites of Killarney on your own. After lunch meet up with the group for a guided tour of such sites as Muckross House, Ross Castle, Killarney Lakes, Torc Waterfall, the gap of Dunloe and Aghadoe Heights just to mention a few. We will have a dinner of local cusine and spend the night in Killarney again.
Day 6: After breakfast today we will visit Dingle Peninsula: one of the most amazing coastal villages and quaint shops. Enjoy the historical sites dating back to the Stone Age, as well as the Beehive huts, the Gallarus oratory and Kilmalkedar Church. Then it will be back to Killarney for dinner and our last night at the hotel there.
Day 7: Today will be another travel day, with stops of course, as we make our way to Cork. Our first stop along the way will be a visit to Blarney, famous for its Blarney Castle. Visit the massive 12th century Rock of Cashel and the famous 15th century Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney stone. There will be time to shop at the Blarney Woolen Mill where you find Irish crystal and beautiful Irish linens. We will also stop in Cobh where the St. Colman Cathedral is located and the infamous Titanic set sail on its ill-fated maiden voyage to the USA. Finally, enjoy an evening out in Ireland’s second largest city and take a driving tour of the city of Cork. We will end with dinner and this will be our only night in Cork.
Day 8: After breakfast we will head directly to Cashel. After a visit to the small town of Cashel, we will continue on to Dublin for an early evening arrival. Spend the evening sampling the delights of Ireland’s capital before we meet for dinner and spend our first night at the hotel in Dublin.
Day 9: This morning we will have a bus tour of Dublin City. This will include a visit to Trinity College to view the Book of Kells. We will spend the afternoon in Glendalough. We will have a special treat tonight as we enjoy dinner at the Arlington hotel with a traditional Irish music and dance show. Then we will return to our hotel for our last night in Dublin.
Day 10: Today we will have breakfast before checking out of our hotel in Dublin. We will drive to Belfast where we will have a bus tour of the city. Next, we will say goodbye to the Emerald Isle as we take the ferry to Scotland. Upon arrival, we will board our bus and head towards Edinburgh. There will be a stop for supper in Ayr, and a late arrival to our hotel in Edinburgh.
Day 11: Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and a free morning to explore the area around the hotel. After lunchtime we will gather for a tour of the city where our tour guide will take us the the Edinburgh Castle where we can see the Scottish crown jewels. Then we will proceed to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Queen's official residence in Edinburgh. We will enjoy a traditional Scottish dinner at a local restaurant before returning to our hotel for the night in Edinburgh.
Day 12: After breakfast we depart for the Kingdom of Fife, where we will see the ruins of the largest cathedral in Scotland, St Andrew's Cathedral. These ruins include St Rule's Tower which provides an amazing panoramic view if you climb to the top. You will have the remainder of the day to enjoy and explore Edinburgh on your own; the tour guide will be on hand to provide assistance if necessary. We will gather for our closing dinner at a local restaurant before retiring for our last night in Edinburgh.
Day 13: Today we will return home to the United States. Our private bus can take us to the airport in Edinburgh in time for our departing flight.