Paris • Versailles • Chartres • Caen • Normandy • Mont Saint-Michel • Rouen • Lisieux • Taize • Ars-sur-Formans • Avignon • Toulouse • Lourdes
13 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2023 - $5,299.00
Trips in 2024 - $5,299.00
Trips in 2025 - $5,299.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- Dress casually throughout the whole trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then the single supplement fee is $900.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- NOTE: If you wish to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith as a preparation for this pilgrimage, we recommend the following book as it is faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church (Imprimatur by ARCHBISHOP FELIPE AGUIRRE FRANCO): The Catholic Faith in Easy Terms. Introduction, Nihil Obstat, and Imprimatur by Archbishop Felipe Aguirre Franco.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 deposit is due in the form of a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up, you pay a $500 deposit, then your balance would be $3,200. Final balance is due 4 months before departure date.
- 1 month after registration, a $1,000 additional deposit is due only in the form of cash, personal check, cashiers check, or money order.
- If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire cost of the trip at registration only in the form of cash, personal check, cashiers check, or money order.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA.
Day 2: Arrival. Tour the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and visit gift shop. See the beautiful sites of the Hotel des Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 3: Visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory Nike. After lunch, visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and see the artists along Montmartre. Mass at Sacre Coeur. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 4: Tour of Chartres with its Gothic Cathedral and the beautiful Castle of Versailles. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 5: Tour of Roeun and related sites of St. Joan of Arc. Drive by the Rouen Cathedral, resting place of King Richard the Lion-Hearted and Duke Rollo (Viking ancestor of William the Conqueror and blood relative to all sitting crowned heads of Europe). Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and visit the Museum of Bayeux Tapestry. Dinner and overnight in Caen.
Day 6: Visit Caen Cathedral, the original home of the Bayeux Tapestry. Tour of Mont St Michel and of Lisieux and the sites related to St. Therese of the Little Flower. Dinner and overnight Lisieux.
Day 7: On the way to Taize, visit the Chapel of Apparitions (St. Margaret Mary of the Sacred Heart of Jesus) at Paray-Le-Monial then on to the Basilica in Paray-Le-Monial. Tour of Taize. Celebrate Mass or common prayer with world renown Taize Chant. Dinner and overnight in Taize.
Day 8: On the way to Avignon, visit Ars, the church, shrine, and home of St. John Vianney. Dinner and overnight in Avignon.
Day 9: Tour Avignon and marvel at its Papal Palace; discover the historic significance of St. Catherine of Siena’s prophetic ministry at Avignon. Dinner and overnight in Avignon.
Day 10: Drive to Toulouse. Tour of Toulouse and visit to the historical district. Dinner and overnight in Toulouse.
Day 11: When departing Toulouse, drive by and take photos in front of St. Dominic House, home of the first official Dominican community. Celebrate Mass at the Church of Les Jacobins, Mother Church of the Dominican Order, where the relics of St. Thomas Aquinas are venerated. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 12: Full day in Lourdes. Begin with Mass and our daily Rosary, afterwards visit the Grotto, the underground Basilica or the Miraculous Baths. After dinner, gather for the evening Candlelight Rosary Procession. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 13: Fly back home.