Budapest • Prague • Wroclaw • Warsaw • Vienna • Czestochowa • Krakow
14 Days - Our prices include airfare from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2024 - $5,399.00
Trips in 2025 - $5,399.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- Dress casually throughout the whole trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then the single supplement fee is $1,400.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- NOTE: If you wish to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith as a preparation for this pilgrimage, we recommend the following book as it is faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church (Imprimatur by ARCHBISHOP FELIPE AGUIRRE FRANCO): The Catholic Faith in Easy Terms. Introduction, Nihil Obstat, and Imprimatur by Archbishop Felipe Aguirre Franco.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 deposit is due in the form of a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up, you pay a $500 deposit, then your balance would be $3,200. Final balance is due 4 months before departure date.
- 1 month after registration, a $1,000 additional deposit is due only in the form of cash, personal check, cashiers check, or money order.
- If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire cost of the trip at registration only in the form of cash, personal check, cashiers check, or money order.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Depart from the USA.
Day 2: Arrive in Budapest and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure. Mass in the "Cave" chapel near the Gellert. This evening, enjoy a welcome drink and orientation at your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
Day 3: Began the day with mass at St. Stephen's cathedral and then a brief tour of the cathedral followed by a bus tour to view the Parliament, Royal Palace and Heroes' Square. Cross the Danube over the Elizabeth Bridge to the Buda Hills. Visit Mount Gellert, and then continue to Castle Hill to see the 13th century Matthias Coronation Church. From Fisherman's Bastion, enjoy a panoramic view of the city. Dinner and overnight in Budapest.
Day 4: Depart Budapest, in route stop at Bratislava make a sightseeing tour that includes the Gothic St. Martin's Cathedral and the Primate's Palace. Time for lunch and shopping in Bratislava. Afterwards, travel through the Austrian countryside to Vienna, former center of the Hapsburg Empire. Enjoy the balance of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
Day 5: Today, enjoy a sightseeing tour that begins with a visit to the impressive Schonbrunn Palace, the former summer residence of the Hapsburg emperors. View the Belvedere Palace and its gardens. Continue with a drive along the famous Ringstrasse and view the Empress Maria Theresia Monument, Votive Church, City Hall and Parliament. Next, walk through the Hofburg courtyards to the State Opera House. Free time in the Centre of Vienna to enjoy the sights. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
Day 6: This morning, depart Austria for the Czech Republic. Begin with a stop in Cesky Krumlov, a fairy-tale town with a maze of narrow cobbled streets. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992, Cesky Krumlov has earned an international reputation as a time capsule of the past. Enjoy a short walk through the town and view its Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance houses. Later, continue through Southern Bohemia to the Czech capital, Prague - "The City of a Thousand Spires". Dinner and overnight in Prague.
Day 7: Visit the Castle District including St. Vitus Cathedral and St. George's Basilica. Admire the views of Charles Bridge and the Lesser Town. Continue past the Jewish Quarter and walk to the Old Town Square to view the famous Town Hall Astronomical Clock. Dinner and overnight in Prague.
Day 8: In the morning we'll stop in Kutna Hora to visit the world famous Chapel of Skulls. This unusual chapel as built in 1776 by the local parish priest Waclaw Tomaszek. Afterwards we will cross the border to Wroclaw, Poland situated on the River Oder; it is the largest city in South Western Poland. Visit its UNESCO World Heritage Centennial Hall and its market square with its 14th century Town Hall. Stroll through the cathedral island and visit St. Elisabeth Church as well as its St. Mary Magdalene Church. Dinner and overnight in Wroclaw.
Day 9: Take a half-day tour of Wroclaw. In the afternoon enjoy free time to explore the city at your leisure. Dinner and overnight in Wroclaw.
Day 10: Tour of Auschwitz. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 11: Early morning arrival. Rest a bit. Depart for Lagiewniki which is the capital of the Divine Mercy where Christ Himself wished to pass on to our generation, through the mediation of St. Faustina. The Sanctuary houses grace-working images of Merciful Jesus and the relics of St. Faustina. Visit the Shrine of Divine Mercy, St. Faustina's convent chapel, and her tomb. See the displayed relic of Blessed Pope John Paul II where his robe contains the blood stain from when he was shot in 1981. Depart for Wadowice, the birthplace of Karol Wojtyla. Visit the church he was to have attended and was baptized as a child. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 12: In route to Warsaw stop in Czestochowa. Visit Our Lady of Czestochowa, Poland's greatest pilgrimage shrine, where there will be mass. Dinner and overnight in Warsaw.
Day 13: The sightseeing route leads through the marvelous Old Town that was completely destroyed during WWII and rebuilt so painstakingly that in 1980 it was inscribed on the UNESCO Heritage List. You will have the opportunity to see the Old Town Market Square, the New Town, The Barbican, St. John's Cathedral, the Royal Castle, and the Saxon Gardens with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. You will also see Warsaw's Great Theater with an interesting Apollonian Quadriga in its tympanum, and stroll along the Royal Route to the Holy Cross Church containing the urn with Chopin's heart. You can prolong your tour visiting the Warsaw City Museum or have a coffee at the famous Blikle Cafe. The afternoon is at leisure for you to relax or see the impressive Baroque royal residence area Wilanow, once a home to King John III Sobieski. Dinner and overnight in Warsaw.
Day 14: Breakfast and transfer to the airport for your flight back to U.S.A.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Pro Catholic Tour's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.