Krakow • Auschwitz • Wadowice • Wieliczka • Zakopane • Czestochowa • Warsaw • Kalwaria • Niepokalanów
10 days - Our price includes flight from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2024 - $4,799.00
Trips in 2025 - $4,799.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- Dress casually throughout the whole trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then the single supplement fee is $900.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- NOTE: If you wish to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith as a preparation for this pilgrimage, we recommend the following book as it is faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church (Imprimatur by ARCHBISHOP FELIPE AGUIRRE FRANCO): The Catholic Faith in Easy Terms. Introduction, Nihil Obstat, and Imprimatur by Archbishop Felipe Aguirre Franco.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 deposit is due in the form of a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up, you pay a $500 deposit, then your balance would be $3,200. Final balance is due 4 months before departure date.
- 1 month after registration, a $1,000 additional deposit is due only in the form of cash, personal check, cashiers check, or money order.
- If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire cost of the trip at registration only in the form of cash, personal check, cashiers check, or money order.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA to Krakow. Dinner and Breakfast will be served in-flight
Day 2: Arrive in Warsaw. Tour of Warsaw by bus and enjoy this Polish great city with its incredible history. Dinner and overnight in Warsaw
Day 3: Visit Niepokalanów monastery where St. Maximillian Kolbe initiated the City of the Immaculate Mother of God and the Basilica of the Omni-mediatress of All Glories. Dinner and overnight in Warsaw
Day 4: After breakfast, take a bus ride north to Czestochowa in Jasna Góra. Visit Our Lady of Czestochowa, Poland's greatest pilgrimage shrine, where there will be Mass; visit the black Madonna of Jasna Góra. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 5: Visit the Basilica of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the parish to which the family of Pope John Paul II belonged as he grew up; visit Kalwaria where this great Pope developed his Marian devotion in its shrine and, because of it, he choose his Papal Coat of Arms, Totus Tuus. Dinner and overnight in Krakow
Day 6: After breakfast, off to Auschwitz where you will visit the impressive Holocaust Memorial. Continue to Harmeze, visit the Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, and tour the Center of St. Maximilian Kolbe. Dinner and overnight in Krakow
Day 7: Depart for Lagiewniki which is the capital of the Divine Mercy where Christ Himself wished to pass on to our generation, through the mediation of St. Faustina. The Sanctuary houses grace-working images of Merciful Jesus and the relics of St. Faustina. Visit the Shrine of Divine Mercy, St. Faustina's convent chapel, and her tomb. See the displayed relic of Blessed Pope John Paul II where his robe contains the blood stain from when he was shot in 1981. Depart for Wadowice, the birthplace of Karol Wojtyla. Visit the church he was to have attended and was baptized as a child. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 8: Visit the famous Tatra Mountians, where Pope John Paul II went hiking and skiing as a youth. Then off to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptowki. Dinner and overnight in Krakow
Day 9: After breakfast, take a tour of Wawel Royal Castle. Then descend into the underground chambers of the Wieliczka Salt Mines for an unparalleled tour of the medieval galleries and halls carved out of rocks and salt deposits. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 10: Departure for USA from Krakow.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.