Rome • Paris • London • & more...
12 Days - Our prices include airfare from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2018 - $4,600.00
Trips in 2019 - $4,600.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included. If your city has a direct flight to your destination, we will guarantee a direct flight as long as it is available.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- Dress casually throughout the whole trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 4/5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then the single supplement fee is $900.
- Taxi and wheelchair can be provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $1,500 ($500 deposit plus $1,000 airfare deposit) is due in the form of a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up, you pay a $1,500 deposit, then your balance would be $2,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire cost of the trip at registration.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA.
Day 2: Arrival. Depending upon your arrival time, we will visit the beautiful St. Paul Outside the Wall Basilica, where the body of St. Paul is buried. It is the 2nd largest basilica in Rome and the 5th in the world. Then, check into the hotel and rest for a bit. Later, we will be visiting St. Mary Major, the main Basilica dedicated to Mary in Rome. We will see the remains of Jesus' manger, the tomb of Bernini, the remains of St. Matthew the Evangelist, the tomb of St. Jerome, and see Salus Populi Romani:the oldest icon in the world of the Virgin Mary painted by St. Luke. We may have time to celebrate the Mass in Italian with local parishioners at St. Mary Major. Casual dress. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Start around 9:00am. Visit the Colosseum, the symbol of the city of Rome; standing since 80 A.D. Then visit St. John Lateran, the first Basilica ever to be built in the Roman Empire. In the afternoon, go to the breathtaking Catacombs where 500,000 people were buried. After the Catacombs our private bus will take us to dinner and free time around the area of the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Start the day around 9:30 am, by visiting St. Peter's in the Vatican, the largest Basilica in the world. There will be time for private devotion and shopping before lunch. In the afternoon we will see the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel (the Pope's private Chapel). Long pants, capris, or skirts below the knee, with shoulders covered is required. There will be time to rest before dinner. Red and white wine included. Overnight in Rome.
Day 5: We will have an early start- our private bus leaves around 7:00 am to the Vatican to experience the 10:00 am Audience with the Pope. We try to get very close to the Pope; sometimes we even shake his hand. There will be time for lunch in the area of the Vatican, before we visit the Spanish Steps. From there we will walk to Trevi Fountain, and have time for shopping, then continue to the Pantheon, the oldest functional building in the world, and then to the artistic Piazza Navona. Dinner at Piazza Navona. Red and white wine included. Casual Dress throughout the day. Overnight in Rome.
Day 6: This morning our bus will take us to the airport for our flight to Paris. Once in Paris, we start at the gardens of the Tuileries; make our way up the Champs-Elysees to shop (or just window shop) at Louis Vuitton and Herm's. See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe and look back to see the sweeping view of Paris' main boulevard. Visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur; the artists and antique shops of Montmartre. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 7: Late start. Bus tour of the city: see the most famous sites of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, the Opera, and the Palace of the Invalides. Tour the Cathedral of Notre Dame and eat lunch in the Latin Quarter. Take a romantic river ride and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 8: Tour the Louvre, the most famous art museum, to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory, Nike. After lunch, take a leisurely walk or visit the Sainte Chappelle, with its beautiful stained glass windows or take a tour of the Pantheon, where France's most prestigious writers and philosophers are buried. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 9: Fly to London. Upon arrival, you will have a free day to explore London. Dinner and overnight in London.
Day 10: We will have an early start as we head out to Stonehenge to see the ancient monoliths placed in position nearly 2000 years before the birth of Christ and which were once used to calculate the eclipses and equinoxes. Next, visit Highclere Castle ~ one of England’s most beautiful Victorian castles set amidst 1,000 acres of spectacular parkland and the place Downton Abbey was filmed. Next we have an excursion to Winchester Cathedral. It was built as a Catholic church, became Church of England under Henry VIII, returned to Roman Catholicism by Henry’s daughter, Mary Tudor, who married her Spanish husband here, but has since returned to the Church of England. One of the largest cathedrals in England, Winchester is part of a former monastic settlement originally founded by the Benedictines in 642. Elements of the monastic buildings may still be traced throughout the Cathedral Close. After lunch in Winchester we head back to London to visit Windsor Castle, built by William the Conqueror, who invaded England in 1066. Dinner and overnight in London.
Day 11: We start our morning with Mass at the Shrine of the Sacred Heart & Tyburn Martyrs in Hyde Park Place. We then continue with our morning city sightseeing tour which will include Westminster Cathedral, the Catholic Cathedral of London, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony (if held), and Piccadilly. We will then proceed to the impressive Westminster Abbey and then Big Ben. We continue to the Tower of London where Thomas More was imprisoned in the Bell Tower for more than a year for refusing to swear to the Act of Succession and the Oath of Supremacy. He was found guilty of treason and beheaded on Tower Hill. His final words were, "The King’s good servant, but God’s First". This evening we have a closing dinner at a local London restaurant and have a tour of Shakespeare's Globe Theater. Overnight in London.
Day 12: Our bus brings us to the airport in London to fly back to the USA.