Dublin • Blarney • Killarney • Cliffs of Moher • Galway • Our Lady of Knock • & more...
11 Days - Our prices include airfare from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included. If your city has a direct flight to your destination, we will guarantee a direct flight as long as it is available.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $1,500 ($500 deposit plus $1,000 airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,300, when you sign up and you pay the $1,500 deposit, your balance would be $1,800 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Lunch and 1 evening meal
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
- You will depart from your hometown airport in the United States.
- Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport by one of our local tour guides. We will arrive in Dublin early enough to enjoy a bus tour of the Capital City We will have a special treat tonight as we enjoy dinner at the Arlington hotel with a traditional Irish music and dance show and spend our first night at the hotel in Dublin.
- This morning we will have a bus tour of Dublin City. This will include a visit to Trinity College to view the Book of Kells. We will spend the afternoon on a tour of the Guiness factory This evening we will have our dinner in Dublin and it will be our last night in the hotel there.
- After breakfast we will travel to the “Black Abbey” Dominican church dating back to 1225, then on to the Rock of Cashel and the tiny town of Cashel to visit a medieval complex called “The Acropolis of Ancient Ireland.” Then on to Blarney Castle and the renowned Blarney Stone. We will gather for dinner and stay overnight in Killarney.
- After breakfast we will visit St. Mary’s Cathedral and Killarney National Park to view the stunning lakes that made Killarney famous. We will continue our day at the “Ring of Kerry” the subject of poets, painters, wirters and musicians, stopping at the Skellig Experience Center, Moll’s Gap. We will enjoy dinner and overnight in Killarney.
- After breakfast we wil celebrate Holy Mass at the Franciscan friary (subject to confirmation). After Mass we will enjoy a ride to Bunratty Castle, Folk Park, and experience life in the 19th century at the re-created village. Next we will drive to the Cliffs of Moher to enjoy one of Ireland’s most spectacular natural wonders, standing 700 feet above the sea at the highest point and 5 miles long. Finally we will cross the Burren, lunar-like areas of petrified carboniferous limestone and lakes called turloughs. We will enjoy dinner and overnight in Galway.
- After breakfast, we will have Mass at the Galway Cathedral of Our Lady (subject to confirmation). Then on to Kylemore Abbey to visit the gothic castle located on the shores of Kylemore Lough. Then on to Connemara, characterized by peat bogs and rugged mountain terrain. After lunch we will visit Moycullen marble factory and then on to a picturesque town called Clifden set within stunning views of the Twelve Ben Mountain range. The time in Clifden will be a relaxing time with the opportunity to shop in quaint boutiques and shops. After dinner we will return to Galway for the night.
- We will visit the shrine of Our Lady of Knock where we can appreciate the role of the Blessed Mother in the history of salvation. We will have the opportunity to walk through the Door of Mercy. We will have dinner at a local restaurant and check into our hotel for overnight in Galway.
- After breakfast we will enjoy a day in County Mayo at Croaugh Patrick, Irelands Holy Mountain where St. Patrick spend 40 days of Lent. Then we will go to Ballintubber Abbey founded by a king in 1216. We will celebrate Mass here (subject to confirmation).Dinner and overnight in Castlebar.
- This morning after breakfast we will first visit Athlone and then Newgrange believed to be build in 3200 BC; so masterfully crafted the ceilings have proven to be waterproof for the last 50 centuries. We continue the day wit a drive to Monasterboice, and Drogheda with time at St. Peter’s and view of the relics of St. Oliver Plunket. We will return to Dublin for a farewell dinner and our last night in Dublin.
- Today we will return home to the United States. Our private bus can take us to the airport in Dublin in time for our departing flight.