3 Days - Our prices include transportation from Mansfield, OH
- Adults $700
- Children 12 and under travel for free. Special pricing is limited to 2 children per family and children must room with their parents.
- Additional children 12 and under and all teenagers 13-18 travel for 1/2 price ($300).
If there is only 1 full price adult in a room, they are considered single (even if there are free or discounted children traveling with them) and therefore, must pay the single supplement..
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot physically complete a Pilgrimage activity. But a traveling companion must push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- Transportation on a luxury bus with Wi-Fi and electrical outlets in every row.
- Pick-up and drop-off at St. Peter's in Mansfield, Ohio.
- All entrance fees, taxes, tips, parking fees, tolls.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, keep all valuables and medications with you on the bus (not stowed below with the luggage).
- 2 nights, and breakfast each morning in the hotel.
Trip Does Not Include:
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
- Lunch and Dinner
Friday, September 25, 2015:Departure from St. Peter's Catholic Church, 104 West 1st St., Mansfield, OH at 9:00 am. Luxury, charter buses with wi-fi and power outlets in every row will transport participants to the hotel, stopping for lunch along the way. Upon arrival, we will check into the hotel in which we will stay until Sunday. Pro Catholic Tours (PCT) Representatives will be available to assist travelers with dinner plans in the area.
Saturday, September 26, 2015 Buses will depart in the morning to provide transportation between the hotel and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway where the Festival of Families, an intercultural celebration of family life around the world, will be held. The Benjamin Franklin Parkway stretches from Logan Circle to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. In the area are the "Rocky Steps" and statue, the Joan of Arc statue, as well as many other attractions and restaurants. Buses will provide return transportation to the hotel at the conclusion of the scheduled activities for the Festival of Families.
Sunday, September 27, 2015: This morning we will need to check out of the hotel and get an early start. Our buses will provide transportation back to the Benjamin Franklin Parkway for the Papal Mass. Immediately following the Mass buses will depart for the return trip home. We will make stops along the way for meals and to stretch and we will arrive back at St. Peter's late.