8 Days - Our prices include airfare from your hometown and 4 or 5 star hotels
Price for Adults $2,380.
All children under 18 travel for a total cost of $1,250.
If there is only 1 full price adult in a room, they are considered single (even if there are discounted children traveling with them) and therefore, must pay the single supplement.
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown is included. If your city has a direct flight to your destination, we will guarantee a direct flight as long as it is available.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- 4 or 5 star hotels. (Since this event is of a great magnitude, we have to use super 4 star hotel with great reviews. Most of our 5 star hotels are sold out.)
- All breakfasts.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- Registration fee to the World Meeting of Families.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $1,500 ($500 deposit plus $1,000 airfare deposit) is due. For example, if your trip costs $2,500, when you sign up and you pay the $1,500 deposit, your balance would be $1,000 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you must pay the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Lunch & Dinner
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: (Sept 21) Departure from your hometown and fly to Philadelphia or surrounding airports. Arrive and get checked into the hotel where we will stay for six nights during the World Meeting. Your choice how to spend your evening.
Day 2: (Sept 22) World Meeting registration is open 8:00 am-1:00 pm. After breakfast we will gather and the complete registrations and explore the conference arena. Opening Ceremony is from 1:00-2:00 pm. The Keynote speaker session is from 2:30-3:30 pm. We will attend the Evening Mass at 4:30-6:00 pm. We end this first day by returning to the area of the hotel and retire for the night.
Day 3: (Sept 23) We will begin with Morning Mass at the center at 8:30-10:00 am. The schedule includes the Keynote speaker at 10:30-11:30 am. Then a Breakout Session at 11:45-12:45. There is a break for lunch in the area 1:00-3:00. In the afternoon the meeting will feature a Keynote speaker at 3:00-4:00 and Breakout Sessions from 4:15-5:15 pm. We enjoy another wonderful night in the Philadelphia area.
Day 4: (Sept 24) We will follow a similar schedule based on the World Family Meeting agenda: Morning Mass 8:30-10:00 am. Keynote speaker 10:30-11:30 am. Breakout session 11:45-12:45. There is a break for lunch in the area 1:00-3:00. Keynote speaker 3:00-4:00. Breakout session 4:15-5:15. Return to our hotel.
Day 5: (Sept 25) Morning Mass 8:30-10:00 am. Keynote speaker 10:30-11:30 am. Breakout session 11:45-12:45. Closing session 1:00-2:00 pm. Later in the afternoon we will have some free time before overnight at our hotel.
Day 6: (Sept 26) We will wake and enjoy breakfast at the hotel followed by a day at the Festival of Families at Benjamin Franklin Parkway. We will return to the hotel to retire for the evening.
Day 7: (Sept 27) We will attend the Holy Father’s final Mass then have a free final afternoon in the Philadelphia area.
Day 8: (Sept 28) We will depart back to your hometown.