Galway • Our Lady of Knock • Cliffs of Moher • Killarney • Dingle Peninsula • Dublin • Stonehenge • London
13 Days – Our Cost includes airfare from your home town and 4-5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2022 - $4,799.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip..
- NOTE: If you wish to deepen your knowledge of the Catholic Faith as a preparation for this pilgrimage, we recommend the following book as it is faithful to the teachings of the Magisterium of the Catholic Church (Imprimatur by ARCHBISHOP FELIPE AGUIRRE FRANCO): The Catholic Faith in Easy Terms. Introduction, Nihil Obstat, and Imprimatur by Archbishop Felipe Aguirre Franco.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due, payable by credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date (Check or Money Order Only). If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA to London.
Day 2: Depending on arrival we will visit Windsor Castle, built by William the Conqueror, who invaded England in 1066. Dinner and overnight in London.
Day 3: We will have an early start as we head out to Stonehenge to see the ancient monoliths placed in position nearly 2000 years before the birth of Christ and which were once used to calculate the eclipses and equinoxes. Next, we have an excursion to Winchester Cathedral. It was built as a Catholic church, became Church of England under Henry VIII, returned to Roman Catholicism by Henry’s daughter, Mary Tudor, who married her Spanish husband here, but has since returned to the Church of England. One of the largest cathedrals in England, Winchester is part of a former monastic settlement originally founded by the Benedictines in 642. Elements of the monastic buildings may still be traced throughout the Cathedral Close. Dinner and overnight in London.
Day 4: We start our morning with Mass at Westminster Cathedral, the Catholic Cathedral of London, we will then enjoy a panoramic tour of London which will include views of Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Piccadilly. We will stop to see the changing of the guard ceremony (if held) and then continue to tour the tower of London. We continue to tour the Tower of London where Thomas More was imprisoned in the Bell Tower for more than a year for refusing to swear to the Act of Succession and the Oath of Supremacy. He was found guilty of treason and beheaded on Tower Hill. His final words were, "The King’s good servant, but God’s First". This evening we have a closing dinner at a local London restaurant and overnight in London.
Day 5: Travel from England to Ireland. Head directly to Cashel, County Tipperary and visit the massive 12th century Rock of Cashel. We will arrive in Dublin and enjoy an evening to sample the delights of Ireland’s capital and largest city. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
Day 6: Begin the day with a visit to the monastic site of St. Kevin in Glendalough. Return to Dublin for lunch where you may choose to visit Trinity College’s Book of Kells and the beautiful old library, or have some shopping time in the famous Grafton street area. Dinner show at the Arlington hotel with traditional Irish music and dance. Overnight in Dublin.
Day 7: Enjoy the long ride to Killarney, County Kerry with a stop in the quaint village of Bunratty. Here you will see a medieval castle (1425) and one of the most famous Irish pubs Durty Nellys (1620) with a chance to shop in Blarney Woollen Mills. Dinner and Overnight in Killarney.
Day 8: Early in the day, enjoy a guided tour of Muckross House, see the Killarney Lakes, Torc Waterfall, and Aghadoe Heights just to mention a few. During your free afternoon in Killarney, you may want to shop or enjoy a horse and carriage ride with fantastic views of the Killarney National Park with local wildlife (optional). Dinner in Killarney. After dinner, some may choose to visit local pubs or see the magical show that is Celtic Steps to enjoy some Irish dancing and hear some Irish music (optional). Overnight in Killarney.
Day 9: Today we will visit the beautiful Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry: one of the most amazing coastal villages and quaint shops. Also, walk along Ireland’s longest beach, Inch Beach with fantastic views. Enjoy historical sites dating back to the Stone Age as well as the majestic views of the Blasket Islands, the Beehive huts (2000 BC) where you may get to see and hold a baby lamb. Dinner and overnight in Killarney
Day 10: Today we will travel to County Cork and visit the famous Blarney Castle where you may kiss the Blarney stone. Shop at the Blarney Woollen Mills where you will find Irish crystal, beautiful Irish linens, etc. Dinner and overnight in Killarney.
Day 11: On route to Knock or Galway, see the beautiful Cliffs of Moher: they rise vertically to a height of 720 feet over the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight in the Knock or Galway area.
Day 12: Gentle start to the day: drive to Our Lady of Knock in County Mayo, enjoy the museums, and feel the presence of our Blessed Mother. Dinner and overnight in the area of Knock or Galway.
Day 13: After breakfast our bus takes us to the airport for our flight back to the USA.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Proximo Travel's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.