Quebec City • Trois Rivieres • Montreal
6 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Daily Mass will be scheduled.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges.
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with dinners in Greece.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhDs in Church History, Archeology, Philosophy, Languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- A wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,000, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $2,500 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or a the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Wednesday May 13: Today we depart on our flight to Canada, arriving in Quebec City in the afternoon where we meet our Pilgrimage Tours tour director. Upon our arrival, we enjoy a scenic tour of the multi cultural city with its French and English flavors. We see the historic Palace Royale that will capture your imagination of years gone by. Next we see the Citadelle, the star-shaped plain, the plain of Abraham and the Chateau Frontenac. Finally we arrive at our hotel for dinner and overnight in Quebec City.
Thursday May 14: This morning we visit the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré and enjoy our day at this site where over 1.5 million pilgrims come each year Shrines of Canada Pilgrimage to express their devotion to the mother of the Virgin Mary to whom this site has been consecrated since the mid 17th century. We celebrate Mass in the Basilica of St. Anne de Beaupré followed by a guided tour of the basilica, visiting a depiction of St. Anne, known as The Statue of Miracles, which sees thousands of pilgrims each year placing their prayers of petition at its base. We will also visit the museum, seeing the annals of devotion to St. Anne down through the centuries as well as the stirring story of pilgrimages to the shrine. We participate in the Stations of the Cross. Following dinner at a local restaurant, we join in the Rosary and Candlelight Procession. Overnight in Quebec City.
Friday May 15: This morning we celebrate Mass at the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Quebec. Following Mass, we visit one of Quebec’s natural treasures, Montmorency Falls, located just east of Quebec City at the mouth of the Montmorency River. The falls are over 250 feet high, the highest in the province and 88 feet higher than Niagara Falls. Finally, we continue on to Trois-Rivieres and the Shrine of Our Lady of the Cape. Dinner and overnight in Trois-Rivieres.
Saturday May 16: Today we enjoy our formal visit to Our Lady of The Cape. Our celebration of Mass will be at the Basilica of Notre Dame Cap de la Madeleine. Sitting on the shores of the St. Lawrence River and Canada pilgrimage Basilica of Notre Dame midway between Montreal and Quebec City, Cap de la Madeleine is a place of peace, tranquility and beauty. Its history goes back to 1634 when the area was first settled. The following year the first Jesuit Missionaries arrived to serve the settlers of the new village. The first little timber chapel was built here in 1659 on a small piece of land known as Blessed Marys fief. Five years later it was to become the first of Canadas Catholic churches to be dedicated as a Confraternity of the Holy Rosary, a very new form of prayerful devotion to Our Lady at that time. We will join in the afternoons Rosary, followed by free time at the shrine. Dinner and overnight in Trois-Rivieres.
Sunday May 17: This morning we depart for Montreal where upon our arrival we enjoy a motor coach tour of the city, followed by a visit to the great basilica, Saint Josephs Oratory, built atop Mount Royale and recognized as one of the great temples of the world. This sacred place was long the dream and life’s work of Brother André, who was canonized in 2010. Here we will learn about the extraordinary life of the humble Brother André of the Holy Cross. Like many sacred places in various countries, the Oratory, which has room for 10,000 people, attracts visitors who seek a haven of peace and a spiritual encounter. There are several such temples in the Christian world of the Occident. Only three are found at the heart of important cities: Saint Peters Basilica in Rome, the Sanctuary of Montmartre in Paris and Saint Josephs Oratory in Montreal. We enjoy a guided tour of the Oratory, confessions will be heard and we celebrate Mass. Our day ends with a visit to Notre Dame Basilica, one of the most beautiful churches in all of North America. Dinner and overnight in Montreal.
Monday May 18: Following breakfast this morning, we visit and celebrate Mass at the Mary Queen of the World Cathedral. Following Mass, we will visit St. Francis Xavier Church in Kahnawake, next (time permitting) we will have some free time before we bid Canada farewell and depart for the airport and our return flight home. Though our Canada pilgrimage has come to an end, the blessings of our time with the Lord and Our Lady are certain to strengthen and encourage us throughout our lifelong pilgrimage.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Pro Catholic Tour's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.