Shannon • Cliffs of Moher • Our Lady of Knock • Galway • Dublin • Ayr • Edinburgh • Glasgow
11 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2020 - $4,599.00
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Daily Mass will be scheduled.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges.
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhDs in Church History, Archeology, Philosophy, Languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- A wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,000, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $2,500 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or a the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
June 30: Departure from USA to Shannon.
July 01: Early Arrival in Shannon, County Clare. On route to Knock or Galway, see the beautiful Cliffs of Moher: they rise vertically to a height of 720 feet over the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight in the Knock or Galway area.
July 02: Gentle start to the day: drive to Our Lady of Knock in County Mayo, enjoy the museums, and feel the presence of our Blessed Mother. Dinner and overnight in the area of Knock or Galway.
July 03: Tour of Dublin by bus. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
July 04: Begin the day with a visit to the monastic site of St. Kevin in Glendalough. Return to Dublin for lunch. Then visit Trinity College’s Book of Kells and the beautiful old library. Then spend some times in the famous Grafton street area. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
July 05: Tour more of the historical sites of Dublin and visit the famous O'Connell street. Enjoy St. patrick's cathedral and the ancient history of Christianity in Ireland. Dinner and overnight in Dublin.
July 06: Tour of Giants Causeway. Board the ferry to Scotland. Stop for dinner in Ayr for a nice break. Check in to hotel in Glasgow or Edinburgh late that night.
July 07: This morning we have a guided tour of the famous Royal Mile in Edinburgh complete with a visit to the famous Edinburgh Castle, home of the Scottish crown jewels. You will also enjoy a trip to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Queen's official residence in Edinburgh. Take the afternoon for some shopping time. Dine at one of the local restaurants. Overnight in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
July 08: Visit St. Andrew's Cathedral, the remains of the largest cathedral in Scotland, including St. Rule's Tower, with splendid views from the top. Spend some time in this quaint city and enjoy the rural drive Dine with group at a local restaurant. Overnight in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
July 09: Tour of the city of Glasgow. Dinner and overnight in Edinburgh.
July 10: Fly back home.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Pro Catholic Tour's very high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.