Paris • Reims • Vaucouleurs • Domrémy-la-Pucelle • Troyes • Auxerre • Sully sur Loire • Tours • Sainte-Catherine-de-Fierbois • Chinon • Chartres • Rouen
12 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2021 - $4,199.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- Dress casually throughout the whole trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then the single supplement fee is $900.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 deposit ($500 hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up, you pay a $500 deposit, then your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire cost of the trip at registration.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
October 11: USA – Paris In the evening, we depart the US for our international flight to Paris.
October 12: Paris – Reims Upon arriving in Paris, a private bus takes us to Reims. We will have lunch and visit the Cathedral of Notre Dame where Dauphin Charles was crowned King Charles VII. There will be free time in the evening to explore Reims’ boulevard and squares. We will spend the night in Paris.
October 13: Reims – Vaucouleurs – Domrémy-la-Pucelle – Troyes After breakfast in the hotel, our private bus takes us to Vaucouleurs, where Joan persuaded Robert de Baudricourt (French Captain of the city) to support her mission. From there, we continue to Domrémy-la-Pucelle, Joan’s place of birth. In this small town we will visit the house in which she was born and the church in which she was baptized. We will spend the night in Troyes, a picturesque town famous for its wooden houses and beautiful cathedral.
October 14: Troyes – Auxerre – Sully sur Loire – Orléans After breakfast in the hotel, we have some time in Chaumont to see the castle and/or to walk around the historic center. Our private bus takes us to Sully-sur-Loire, where Joan was held captive by Georges la Tremoille. We then continue to Orléans, where Joan celebrated her first great victory. We will visit the Cathedral of Sainte Croix whose stained-glass windows tell the story of Joan’s life. We will spend the night in Orléans.
October 15: Orléans – Meung – Beaugency – Orléans After breakfast in our hotel, we will visit the medieval towns of Meung and Beaugency, which were both recaptured by Joan and her allies. After that, we will have the afternoon free in Orléans to continue to explore this picturesque city. We will spend the night in Orléans.
October 16: Orléans – Tours – Sainte-Catherine-de-Fierbois – Chinon – Orléans After breakfast in our hotel, we will go to Tours, the city from which Joan prepared her offensive in Orléans. We will continue to the church of Sainte-Catherine-de-Fierbois (in the town of the same name), where Joan allegedly discovered her sword behind the main altar. We will also visit the castle of Chinon, in which Joan was first presented to Charles VII. We will return to Orléans to spend the night.
October 17: Orléans – Chartres – Rouen After breakfast in our hotel, the bus will take us to Chartres en route to Paris. We will visit the beautiful Gothic cathedral of Chartres and have some time to walk around this scenic town. From there, we continue to Rouen. Overnight in Rouen.
October 18: Rouen – Normandy Beaches – Rouen After breakfast in our hotel, we set out to see the sights associated with D-Day, such as the harbor and museum at Arromanches, the American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer, and Omaha Beach. We spend a quiet evening and overnight in Rouen.
October 19: Rouen We will spend the morning in Rouen. We will visit the cathedral, the St. Joan of Arc Museum, and Place de Vieux Marche, the old market square in which Joan was burned at the stake. We will then travel in our private bus to the Arc de Triumph and the Champs de Mars, visiting the Eiffel Tower, Paris’ most recognizable landmarks. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
October 20: Paris After breakfast in our hotel, will spend the morning touring the Palace at Versailles, then head to the gardens exploring the paths, fountains and cafes. After lunch we will continue our tour of Paris, visiting Notre Dame and Sainte Chappell, built to house Christ’s crown on thrones. Overnight in Paris.
October 21: Paris In the morning we will continue to explore Paris, we will walk through the Place de la Concorde along the Avenue des Champs-Elysées, and explore Montmartre and the Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Sacre Coeur). We will visit Vignes du Clos Montmarte, a small hillside vineyard nestled amid a breathtaking, Paris neighborhood. We will continue our tour at Les Vigneron Parisiens, the first and only urban winery in the French Capital. See how wine is made from reception of the grapes to bottling and learn about tasting. We will have time to relax at the hotel before meeting for our last dinner together. Overnight in Paris.
October 22: Paris – USA Our private bus takes us to the airport for our international flight.