10 days - Our price includes flight from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2021 - $4,599.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Registration for the World Meeting of Families.
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and most Dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, the single supplement fee is $900.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 ($500 deposit hotel and airfare deposit) is due by credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 7 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire amount when registering.
Trip Does Not Include
- Dinner during World Meeting of Families: June 23-27
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Saturday June 19: Departure from USA.
Sunday June 20: Arrival. Depending upon your arrival time, we may visit the Basilica of St. Paul outside the Wall where the body of St. Paul is buried. It is the 2nd largest basilica in Rome and the 5th in the world. Check in the hotel and rest for a few hours if time permits. In the afternoon, we will be visiting St. Mary Major, the main Basilica dedicated to Mary in Rome. We will see the remains of Jesus' manger, the tomb of Bernini, the remains of St. Matthew the Evangelist, the tomb of St. Jerome, and the oldest icon in the world of the Virgin Mary painted by St. Luke: the famous Salus Populi Romani. We may immerse ourselves in the local culture by attending an Italian mass at St. Mary Major as well. Casual dress. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Monday June 21: Start around 9:00am. Visit the Colosseum, the symbol of the city of Rome; a great building that has been standing since 80 A.D. Then visit St. John Lateran, the first Basilica ever to be built in the Roman Empire. In the afternoon, go to the breathtaking Catacombs where 500,000 people were buried. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Tuesday June 22: Start the day around 9:30 am, by visiting the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, the Pope's Private chapel. Tour of St. Peter's in the Vatican, the largest Basilica in the world. Proceed to the Spanish Steps for relaxing time. This is the place where the Romans hung out. From there we will walk to Trevi Fountain, and have time for shopping. Followed by a walk to the Pantheon, the oldest functional building in the world, and then to the great artistic place of Piazza Navona around 4:30 pm. Dinner at Piazza Navona. Casual Dress throughout the day. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Wednesday June 23 - Sunday June 27: World Meeting of Families. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Rome.
Monday June 28: Fly back home.