Paris • Versailles • Chartres • Caen • Normandy • Mont Saint-Michel • Rouen • Lisieux • Taize • Ars-sur-Formans • Avignon • Toulouse
13 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 ($500 hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or a the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
October 6: Departure from USA.
October 7: Arrival. Tour the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal and visit gift shop. See the beautiful sites of the Hotel des Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
October 8: Visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory Nike. After lunch, visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and see the artists along Montmartre. Mass at Sacre Coeur. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
October 9: Tour of Chartres with its Gothic Cathedral and the beautiful Castle of Versailles. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
October 10: Tour of Roeun and related sites of St. Joan of Arc. Drive by the Rouen Cathedral, resting place of King Richard the Lion-Hearted and Duke Rollo (Viking ancestor of William the Conqueror and blood relative to all sitting crowned heads of Europe). Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and visit Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial. Dinner and overnight in Caen.
October 11: Visit Caen Cathedral, the original home of the Bayeux Tapestry. Tour of Mont St Michel and of Lisieux and the sites related to St. Therese of the Little Flower. Dinner and overnight Lisieux.
October 12: On the way to Taize, visit the Chapel of Apparitions (St. Margaret Mary of the Sacred Heart of Jesus) at Paray-Le-Monial then on to the Basilica in Paray-Le-Monial. Tour of Taize. Celebrate Mass or common prayer with world renown Taize Chant. Dinner and overnight in Taize.
October 13: On the way to Avignon, visit Ars, the church, shrine, and home of St. John Vianney. Dinner and overnight in Avignon.
October 14: Tour Avignon and marvel at its Papal Palace; discover the historic significance of St. Catherine of Siena’s prophetic ministry at Avignon. Dinner and overnight in Avignon.
October 15: Drive to Toulouse. Tour of Toulouse and visit to the historical district. Dinner and overnight in Toulouse.
October 16: When departing Toulouse, drive by and take photos in front of St. Dominic House, home of the first official Dominican community. Celebrate Mass at the Church of Les Jacobins, Mother Church of the Dominican Order, where the relics of St. Thomas Aquinas are venerated. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
October 17: Full day in Lourdes. Begin with Mass and our daily Rosary, afterwards visit the Grotto, the underground Basilica or the Miraculous Baths. After dinner, gather for the evening Candlelight Rosary Procession. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
October 18: Fly back home.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. However, we will never sacrifice the quality of the meal, all restaurants will meet Pro Catholic Tours high standards. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.