Krakow • Assisi • San Giovanni Rotondo • Rome
11 days - Our price includes flight from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $1,500 ($500 deposit plus $1,000 airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,000, when you sign up and you pay the $1,500 deposit, your balance would be $1,500 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or a the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA to Krakow. Dinner and Breakfast will be served in-flight.
Day 2: Early morning arrival. Rest a bit. Depart for Lagiewniki which is the capital of the Divine Mercy where Christ Himself wished to pass on to our generation, through the mediation of St. Faustina. The Sanctuary houses grace-working images of Merciful Jesus and the relics of St. Faustina. Visit the Shrine of Divine Mercy, St. Faustina's convent chapel, and her tomb. See the displayed relic of Blessed Pope John Paul II where his robe contains the blood stain from when he was shot in 1981. Depart for Wadowice, the birthplace of Karol Wojtyla. Visit the church he was to have attended and was baptized as a child. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 3: After breakfast, take a tour of Wawel Royal Castle. Then descend into the underground chambers of the Wieliczka Salt Mines for an unparalleled tour of the medieval galleries and halls carved out of rocks and salt deposits. Dinner and overnight in Krakow..
Day 4: After breakfast, off to Auschwitz where you will visit the impressive Holocaust Memorial. Dinner and overnight in Krakow.
Day 5: After breakfast, take a bus ride north to Czestochowa in Jasna Góra. Visit Our Lady of Czestochowa, Poland's greatest pilgrimage shrine, where there will be mass. Dinner and overnight in Krakow..
Day 6: Fly to Rome. Drive to Assisi. Dinner and overnight in Assisi.
Day 7: Spend a full day in Assisi taking in the tranquility of the mountain village. See the tombs of St. Francis and St. Clare; enjoy a peaceful walk on the streets of Assisi. Visit the upper and lower Basilicas of St. Francis, the Basilica of St. Clare, and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, at the foothills of Assisi’s. Dinner and overnight in Assisi.
Day 8: After breakfast, depart from Assisi. Our first stop is in Loreto where we will tour the sanctuary and Holy House. After lunch we will go on to Lanciano where we will visit St Francis’ church and the sanctuary of the Eucharistic Miracle. After dinner continue on to San Giovanni Rotondo. Dinner and overnight in San Giovanni Rotondo.
Day 9: This morning we will tour San Giovanni Rotondo with visits to the old church, Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Friary of Padre Pio, his tomb, cell, confessional, and we end the morning with the new church, the Padre Pio Pilgrimage Church. After lunch we will visit the nearby Shrine of Monte Sant’Angelo, where St. Michael the Archangel appeared in 490, 492, and 1656. Dinner and overnight in San Giovanni Rotondo.
Day 10: After breakfast depart San Giovanni Rotondo. As we head back towards Rome our first stop will be Pietrelcina. This is the birthplace of Padre Pio. After a tour and time for lunch, we will continue on to Monte Cassino where we will visit the Abbey and Monastery, the motherhouse of the Benedictines. Finally, we will continue on to Rome. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 11: Our private bus brings us to the airport in Rome to fly back to USA.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. If this happens it will also necessitate a change in the restaurant for dinner. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas.