Lancaster, PA • Philadelphia, PA
5 Days - Our prices include transportation from Lexington, KY and 4 or 5 star hotels
Adult price $910
Children 12 and under travel for free, 2 children maximum per family, rooming with their parents. Additional children 12 and under are 1/2 price (2 rooms will be available for the entire family).
All children 13-18 travel for 1/2 price ~ $500
If there is only 1 full price adult in a room, they are considered single (even if there are free or discounted children traveling with them) and therefore, must pay the single supplement.
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- 4 or 5 star hotels. (Since this event is of a great magnitude, we have to use super 4 star hotels with great reviews. Most of our 5 star hotels are sold out.)
- All breakfasts.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, keep all valuables and medications with you on the bus (not stowed below with the luggage).
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $500 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $500 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, the total amount is due.
Trip Does Not Include
- Lunch & Dinner
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: We will depart from Pax Christi Catholic Church, 4001 Victoria Way, in Lexington at 6am, by air-conditioned, luxury tour bus and will arrive in Philadelphia that evening. There will be several brief stops along the way to allow an opportunity to stretch and get a snack or meal. Upon arrival we will check into our hotel and spend the night in the area of Philadelphia. After Check in, you will be free to eat dinner in the hotel lounge, or one of the many restaurants in the area.
Day 2: After breakfast at the hotel, we will depart at 8am to visit the Shrine of the Miraculous Medal at St. Catherine Laboure Roman Catholic Church. The chaplain on the trip will celebrate Mass at the Shrine. We will then return to Philadlephia to visit the Cathedral Basilica of Ste’s. Peter and Paul, the Mother Church of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, and the National Shrine of St. John Neumann, Redemptorist. Then return to our hotel in the area of Philadelphia for the night.
Day 3: We will have breakfast at our hotel then we will depart at 8am, to spend the day at the Festival of Families events. We will return to our hotel for the night.
Day 4: After breakfast, we will depart at 8am for Mass celebrated by the Holy Father; after Mass, return to the area of the hotel for the night.
Day 5: Breakfast will be at the hotel then we will depart at 8am for Lexington. There will be a stop along the way to have lunch, and we will arrive in Lexington in the evening.