Barcelona • Paris • Lourdes • Fatima • Lisbon
12 Days - Our prices include airfare from your hometown and 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting in a major city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- Dress casually throughout the whole trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 4/5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then the single supplement fee is $900.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up, you pay a $500 deposit, then your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you pay the entire cost of the trip at registration.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA to Lisbon, Portugal.
Day 2: Upon arrival in Lisbon, take a bus tour of Lisbon and travel to Fatima by private bus to check-in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 3: Full day in Fatima. Start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 4: Fatima - Santarem. After breakfast, depart to Santarem, where one of the oldest cities in the world is located. We will walk through its narrow streets to the Church of St Stephen, containing the oldest recorded Eucharistic miracle. This miracle has been on continuous display since 1247. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 5: Fly to Lourdes. Check-in Hotel. Free afternoon in the beautiful Shrine of Lourdes located in the Pyrenees Mountains. Overnight in Lourdes.
Day 6: Lourdes for the whole day. Mass in Lourdes. This pilgrimage was designed for those who would like to spend more time in Lourdes, to pray and reflect. You will have time to pray with your fellow pilgrims and pilgrims from around the world, to attend Mass at the Grotto, watch a video presentation telling the story of Lourdes, and walk in the footsteps of St. Bernadette. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 7: On the way to Barcelona, visit the Shrine of Montserrat. Dinner and overnight in Barcelona.
Day 8: Tour of Barcelona. Visit the Sagrada Famiglia Cathedral, have lunch at the Ramblas and then enjoy a tour of the city. Dinner and Flamenco. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 9: Fly to Paris. Arrival in Paris and enjoy some free time in Paris. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 10: Visit the beautiful Cathedral of Notre Dame which has always been the religious center of Paris. Tour the Sainte-Chapelle (Holy Chapel) with its world renowned stained glass windows and admire its beautiful Rayonnant style Gothic architecture. In the afternoon, take a city bus tour visiting St. Vincent de Paul and the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal. See the beautiful sites of the Hotel des Invalides, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and Tuileries Gardens. Early dinner. After dinner, cruise along the Seine River and see all the beautiful sights lit up from the Seine River (Cruise could take place on a different day depending on the weather in Paris). Overnight in Paris.
Day 11: Visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the winged victory Nike. After lunch, visit the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and see the artists along Montmartre. Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 12: Return home from Paris.