Rome • Assisi • Lanciano • San Giovanni Rotondo • Fatima • Lourdes
12 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included. If your city has a direct flight to your destination, we will guarantee a direct flight as long as it is available.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine is included with all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 4/5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to the idea of rooming with another passenger, then $900 is what you pay for single supplement fee.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Wheelchair can be provided for those passengers who cannot walk, with prior notice at registration for $150. A traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a check. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Departure from USA.
Day 2: Arrival. Visit the church where St Paul was killed. Check in the hotel and rest for a few hours if time permits. In the afternoon, we will be visiting St. Mary Major, the main Basilica dedicated to Mary in Rome. We will see the remains of Jesus' manger, the tomb of Bernini, the remains of St. Matthew the Evangelist, the tomb of St. Jerome, and the oldest icon in the world of the Virgin Mary painted by St. Luke: the famous Salus Populi Romani. We may immerse ourselves in the local culture by attending an Italian mass at St. Mary Major as well. Casual dress. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 3: Start around 9:00am. Visit the Colosseum, the symbol of the city of Rome; a great building that has been standing since 80 A.D. Then visit St. John Lateran, the first Basilica ever to be built in the Roman Empire. In the afternoon, go to the breathtaking Catacombs where 500,000 people were buried. After the Catacombs our private bus will take us to dinner and free time around the area of the hotel. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4: Start the day around 9:30 am, by visiting the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel, the Pope's Private chapel. Tour of St. Peter's in the Vatican, the largest Basilica in the world. Long pants, capris, or skirts below the knee, shoulders covered. Time to rest before dinner in the area of the hotel. Dinner and overnight in Rome.
Day 5: We will have an early start as our private bus leaves around 7:00 am to the Vatican to experience the 10:00 am Audience with the Pope. We will see the Pope very closely; sometimes we even shake his hand. There will be time for lunch in the area of the Vatican, before we visit the Spanish Steps. This is the place where the Romans hung out. From there we will walk to Trevi Fountain, and have time for shopping. Followed by a walk to the Pantheon, the oldest functional building in the world, and then to the great artistic place of Piazza Navona around 4:30 pm. Dinner at Piazza Navona. Red and white wine included. Casual Dress throughout the day. Overnight in Rome.
Day 6: Travel to Assisi. See the tombs of St Francis and St Clare; enjoy a peaceful walk on the streets of Assisi. Visit the upper and lower Basilicas of St. Francis, the Basilica of St Clare, and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, at the foothills of Assisi. Dinner and overnight in Assisi
Day 7: After breakfast, depart from Assisi and travel to Lanciano where we will visit St Francis' church and the sanctuary of the Eucharistic Miracle. After dinner continue on to San Giovanni Rotondo. Dinner and overnight in San Giovanni Rotondo.
Day 8: This morning we will tour San Giovanni Rotondo with visits to the old church, Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Friary of Padre Pio, his tomb, cell, confessional, and we end the morning with the new church, the Padre Pio Pilgrimage Church. After lunch we will visit the nearby Shrine of Monte Sant'Angelo, where St Michael the Archangel appeared in 490,492, and 1656. Dinner and overnight in San Giovanni Rotondo
Day 9: Fly to the Lisbon airport. Upon arrival in Lisbon, take a bus tour of Lisbon and travel to Fatima by private bus to check-in at hotel. Dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 10: Full day in Fatima. Start off the day by going to Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions. You will see the Basilica, the site of Francesco and Jacinta's graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison. Experience Christ's love as you walk and follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra (The Sacred Way) culminating in the Chapel of Calvary, which overlooks all of Fatima. Join pilgrims from around the world in an evening candlelight procession to pray the rosary for the sick and drink water from the miraculous well. Time for private devotions before dinner and overnight in Fatima.
Day 11: Fly to Lourdes. Upon arrival, you will be met by your tour guide and motor coach for transfer to the hotel. After checking into the hotel, we will enjoy dinner and participate in the Rosary Candlelight Procession at the Shrine. This is a seasonal event and may not take place during some tours. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 12: We will start the day by celebrating Mass at the Grotto of Apparitions. We will enjoy a walking tour of Lourdes visiting places associated with St. Bernadette's life, which is helpful to understand the 1858 Apparition. Afternoon is free to visit the Grotto, the underground Basilica or the Miraculous Baths. After dinner, gather for the evening Candlelight Rosary Procession, if available. Dinner and overnight in Lourdes.
Day 13: Fly back home.