Jerusalem • Bethlehem • Nazareth • Galilee • Cana • Getsemani • Dormition • Via Crucis • Capernaum • Petra, Jordan • Madaba, Jordan • Mount Nebo, Jordan • Amman, Jordan • & more...
13 Days - Our prices include airfare from your hometown and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
Trips in 2019 - $4,399.00
Trips in 2020 - $4,399.00
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate Mass. Daily Mass is available.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- 4/5 star hotels.
- All breakfasts and all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 4/5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't have to pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and you are not open to rooming with another passenger, then $900 is the cost for your single supplement fee.
- Dress casually throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and a wheelchair is provided for $150 for those passengers who cannot walk, but a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 ($500 hotel and airfare deposit) is due in the form of a credit card or check. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, you must overnight the entire cost of the trip immediately.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: Depart from USA. Arrival next day.
Day 2: Arrive at Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport. We will meet our guide and head to our hotel by deluxe motor coach. We will have a brief orientation meeting, enjoy a meal, and acclimate to our new surroundings. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3: After breakfast, we shall view the Place of the Ascension before we descend by foot and visit the Pater Noster Church commemorating Jesus' teaching His disciples the Lord's Prayer. Then we will walk down to the church of Dominus Flevit; here Jesus wept over the City of Jerusalem and foretold its destruction (Luke 19:41-44). We shall then visit the Garden of the Gethsemane, the scene of Jesus' agony, betrayal and arrest (Luke 22:22-54). Also visit the Church of All Nations containing the rock where Jesus is believed to have prayed before His betrayal and arrest, after lunch, visit the Upper Room, the site of the last supper. Then continue to visit the Dormition Abbey, built over the site where the Virgin Mary was laid to rest its name meaning eternal sleep. Proceed to the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, which is built over the site of the house of the High Priest Caiaphas and the dungeon where Our Lord was imprisoned before his trial. It is also here that Peter denied knowing Jesus thrice (Luke 22: 54-62). Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 4: After breakfast, we will visit Bethlehem starting with the Basilica of the Nativity and the Grotto, venerated as the birthplace of Jesus (Luke 2:1-7). Also visit the Church of St. Catherine, the Crusaders' Cloister, the Chapel of St. Jerome and the Grotto of the Holy Innocents. Continue to visit the Shepherd's Fields (Luke 2:8-20). After lunch in Bethlehem we shall drive to Ein Karem, home of St. Elizabeth, and mother of John the Baptist to visit the Church of the Visitation and the Church of St. John the Baptist. Enjoy a night tour of Jerusalem. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5: Today we shall drive to Jericho to view the Old City and the Mount of Temptation. We shall also view Zacchaeus' tree. Proceed to Qumran - ruins of the ancient Essene settlement in whose nearby caves the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered; take the cable-car to the top of Masada - the scene of the epic stand by the Jewish Rebels at the end of the Great Revolt against Rome nearly 2,000 years ago; and enjoy a relaxing float in the Dead Sea. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6: After breakfast we will drive to St. Steven's gate where we shall enter the Old City and start our morning tour at the Crusaders' Church of St. Anne and the Pool of Bethesda. Continue to the Tower of Antonia where Jesus was tried and the Church of the Flagellation from where we will follow the Stations of the Cross ending inside the Basilica of the Holy Sepulcher. After lunch in Jerusalem visit the Wailing Wall and Israel Museum where the Dead Sea Scrolls are hosted. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Travel at a slow pace to the Jordan River and to the tourist Place of Baptism for a visit and for renewal of Baptismal vows if desired. Visit Nablus and Jacob's Well. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 8: After breakfast we will leave the hotel and take a cruise across the Sea of Galilee from Tiberias to Capharnaum. We will visit the boat of Jesus Museum discovered in 1984. It dates back to the time of Christ: an amazing and breathtaking discovery. We shall first visit Capharnaum the Town of Jesus where He carried out the major part of His Ministry. Jesus told Peter and Andrew "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men." (Matthew 4:12-22), and here Jesus made the promise of the Eucharist (John 6:22-71). We will visit the excavations and St. Peter's Church before we continue to visit the Church of the Primacy of St. Peter (John 21:1-14) followed by Tabgha, the site where Christ fed the 5,000 with five loaves and two fish (John 6:1-13). Proceed to visit the Mount of Beatitudes which commemorates the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5:1-12). Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 9: After breakfast, drive to Cana of Galilee where we will visit the Franciscan Church of the Wedding Feast. Enjoy a wine tasting in Cana (especially the pomegranate wine). Continue to Nazareth where the Angel Gabriel announced to Mary that she was to bear the Son of God (Luke 1:26-38). It was also here that Jesus grew up. Visit the Basilica of the Annunciation. We shall also visit the Chapel of St. Joseph and the Old Synagogue which tradition holds that this simple building stands on the site of the synagogue of Jesus. Next visit the Church of St. Gabriel (Mary's Well), which is built over the only freshwater spring in Nazareth. After lunch we will drive to Mount Tabor, the place where Jesus was transfigured. Ascend by taxis to the summit to visit the Basilica of Transfiguration, and to see the magnificent view across the plain of Jezreel. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 10: Visit the City Haifa to Mount Carmel to visit the Mother Church of the Carmelite Order and Elijah's Cave. Then off to see the amazing Aqueduct in Caesarea Maritima. We shall then proceed to Tiberias for dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 11: Travel to Amman, Jordan. Visit Bethany Beyond the Jordan - Mount Nebo - Madaba (6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land). Dinner and overnight in Petra.
Day 12: Tour of Petra. Dinner and overnight in Amman.
Day 13: Fly back home from Amman.
Please note: We do our best to ensure that all sites listed in this itinerary will be seen. However, due to scheduling conflicts, or other circumstances beyond our control, sites may be visited on a different day than listed. Since we have several different trip configurations touring at the same time, it is likely that groups on different tours will be combined when their itineraries overlap in certain areas. In addition, because of Jewish holidays and/or when the group is small, we may be able to add a few sites that are not on the itinerary. In order to do that, in some cases we might add one night in a certain hotel and take away a night from the other one.As you prepare yourself for this pilgrimage, enrich your knowledge of the Catholic Faith. Our favorite website is by: Fr. Antoine (Anthony) Nachef, STD (Doctorate in Sacred Theology): Learn Catholic Faith