Jerusalem • Gethsemane • Mount of Olives • Via Delorosa • Nazareth • Bethlehem • Galilee • Cana
10 Days - Our prices include airfare from your home town and exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels everywhere
Scroll down to view the itinerary; click on the trip date to book your trip online.
There are no trip dates scheduled at this time.
- A Catholic priest will be with the group to celebrate daily Mass.
- Round-trip airfare from your hometown connecting to a gateway city to fly overseas is included. If your city has a direct flight to your destination, we will guarantee a direct flight as long as it is available.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees, and Fuel Surcharges!
- Exclusively 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- All breakfasts and all dinners.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All entrance fees to all the sites.
- All tips to everyone involved in the tour.
- The tour fees for our guides. Our tour guides are well educated, caring, and professional. Most of them have their PhD's in Church history, archeology, philosophy, languages, or Theology.
- Luggage handling. Please pack light, one piece of luggage and one carry-on.
- We limit our group to a maximum of 24 passengers, unless the priest on the trip requests a larger group. Small groups with a 5 star service in 4/5 star hotels.
- If you are traveling alone and you allow us to find you a roommate, you don't pay the $900 single supplement. If you wish to have your own room and not open to rooming with another passenger, the single supplement fee is $900.
- Dress casually all throughout the trip. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting Basilicas or churches.
- Taxi and wheelchair is provided gratis for those passengers who cannot walk. But a traveling companion has to push the wheelchair throughout the trip.
- At the time of registration, as a part of the total balance, a non-refundable $500 (hotel and airfare deposit) is due with a credit card. For example, if your trip costs $3,700, when you sign up and you pay the $500 deposit, your balance would be $3,200 and is due 4 months before departure date. If you sign up after the final payment due date or at the last minute, the entire cost of the trip is due at registration.
Trip Does Not Include
- Insurance ~ The total trip cost is non-refundable, so we recommend trip insurance to protect your investment.
Day 1: You will depart from your hometown airport in the United States.
Day 2: Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport by one of our local tour guides and head to our hotel by deluxe motor coach. Once you get settled into your hotel room, we will have a brief orientation meeting, followed by an opening night meal, and time to acclimate to our new surroundings. We will stay overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3: This morning, after a delicious breakfast, we will travel to the Place of the Ascension (Luke 24:50-53) and then walk to the Pater Noster Church, a church dedicated to Jesus teaching His disciples the Lord's Prayer (Matt. 6:9-11). There are over 100 mosaic plaques with different language translations of the Lord's Prayer. Then, walk to Dominus Flevit, the church where Jesus wept over the City of Jerusalem and foretold its eminent destruction (Luke 19:41-44). Our next stop will be the Garden of the Gethsemane, where Jesus' agony, betrayal and arrest occurred (Luke 22:22-54). Nearby is the Church of All Nations; where Jesus is believed to have prayed before His betrayal and arrest. We will stop for a delicious lunch. In the afternoon off, we will visit the Upper Room, the site of the last supper (Luke 22:7-22). Then continue on to Dormition Abbey, (it's name means eternal sleep), built over the site the Virgin Mary was laid to rest. Then visit the Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu, built over the site of the house of the High Priest Caiaphas be sure to taketh steps down to the dark dungeon where Our Lord was imprisoned before his trial. Peter denied knowing Jesus three times here (Luke 22: 54-62). We will return to our hotel in Jerusalem, enjoy a dinner and reflect on the day before retiring for the evening.
Day 4: After breakfast, we will be in and around Jerusalem. Starting with a short drive to Bethlehem to see the Basilica and Grotto of the Nativity, venerated as the birthplace of Jesus (Luke 2:1-7). We will visit the Church of St. Catherine, the Crusaders' Cloister, the Chapel of St. Jerome, who translated the Bible from Greek to Latin while he lived next to the manager of Jesus; and the Grotto of the Holy Innocents, commemorating the death of the children by Herod in his attempt to kill the Christ child (Matt. 2:16-18) and visit the Shepherd's Fields (Luke 2:8-20). After lunch, we will drive to Ein Karem, home of St. Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist. While in Ein Karem we will spend time at the Church of the Visitation (Matt 1:39-45) and the Church of St. John the Baptist. Tonight after time to rest and refresh, we will enjoy another delicious dinner of local flavor.
Day 5: Today we will venture to Jericho to view the Old City and the Mount of Temptation (Matt. 4:8-11). While in Jericho we will also see Zacchaeus' tree (Luke 19:1-10). We will return to Jerusalem and have a free afternoon to pray, meditate, shop or relax. We will stay overnight in Jerusalem after another delicious dinner.
Day 6: After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, we will drive to St. Steven's gate where we will enter the Old City. Our walking tour will start at the Crusaders' Church of St. Anne and Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed the paralytic (John 5:2-9). We will continue to the Tower of Antonia, where Jesus was tried, and then the Church of the Flagellation. This marks the beginning of the Via Delorosa. We will walk the cobbled street, praying the Stations of the Cross, stopping at special grotto-like building recesses, ending inside the Basilica of the Holy Sepulcher. We will spend the rest of the day in prayerful contemplation, with a little shopping time. Later, we gather for dinner. This will be our last night in Jerusalem.
Day 7: After breakfast we will check out of the hotel and travel at a slow pace to the Jordan River. There we will go to the Public Place of Baptism where you will have an opportunity to renew your Baptismal vows if desired. We will arrive in Tiberias, Galileee and get checked into the hotel, followed by dinner and time to relax before turning in for the night.
Day 8: We will start the morning with breakfast at the hotel, followed by a cruise across the Sea of Galilee from Tiberias to Capharnaum, the town where Jesus carried out the major part of His Ministry. First, we will visit the Boat of Jesus Museum where a boat dated from the first century, the time of Christ, is displayed. This amazing and breathtaking discovery was made in 1984. The next stop on the day’s journey will be a visit to Capharnaum. It was here that Jesus told Peter and Andrew "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:12-22), and He made the promise of the Eucharist (John 6:22-71). Next we will visit the excavations and St. Peter's Church before we continue to visit the Church of the Primacy of St. Peter (John 21:1-14). Then we will move on to Tabgha, the site where Christ fed the 5,000 with five loaves and two fish (John 6:1-13). Finally, we will proceed to the Mount of Beatitudes and celebrate Mass, with time to meditate, pray and . (Matthew 5:1-12). We will return to our hotel in Tiberias, Galilee for another delicious dinner.
Day 9: After breakfast at the hotel, we drive to Cana of Galilee. Our first stop will be the Franciscan Church of the Wedding Feast,where Jesus performed his first miracle, turning the water in to wine (John 2: 1-11). You will have the opportunity to renew your Marriage vows here. (please let us know before your trip departs, so our guides can be informed ahead of time.) While in Cana we will also enjoy a pomegranate wine tasting. Then we will continue to Nazareth where Jesus grew up and where the Angel Gabriel announced to Mary she was to bear the Son of God (Luke 1:26-38). We will visit the Basilica of the Annunciation. We will then visit the Chapel of St. Joseph and the Old Synagogue which tradition holds that this simple building stands on the site of the synagogue of Jesus. Next, will be a stop at the Church of St. Gabriel (Mary's Well), built over the only freshwater spring in Nazareth. After lunch, we will drive to Mount Tabor, the place where Jesus was transfigured (Luke 9: 28-36). We will ascend Mt Tabor by taxis to visit the Basilica of Transfiguration at the summit. You will be amazed by the magnificent view across the plain of Jezreel from atop the mountain as well. Relax and enjoy the scenery as our bus returns us to our hotel in Tiberias, Galilee for our farewell dinner.
Day 10: Today is a travel day back home to the United States.